Sunday, September 14, 2008

2 Weeks, you say?


Yes, it has been two weeks since my last entry. Scott and I had a yard sale, bought a house in Gainesville and haven't had much time for anything else. Read his blog for more information.

I will do a quick story about my past for now. That's about all the time I have at the moment.

My Life: California in the 80's was a hell of a place to live. I started going on Motorcycle Runs with my partner at the time. A motorcycle run is where a bunch of gay men go camping in the deep woods. They would charge an amount per person and rent the area. With each ticket we would get 3 meals a day and an open bar from about 7AM until 2AM he next morning. There were contests done with the bikes and their riders, dances, sports and of course all the sex you could have. The runs lasted 3 days and 2 nights and that was plenty of time to wear oneself out.

I went on about 4 or 5 of these when I lived there. One of them was themed: Christmas in July in August and I won the best camp site award. I decorated my tent with Christmas lights and decorations. With open bars I spent most of my time drinking, having sex and dancing. At one of the dances a tall handsome man picked me up and hugged me and cracked a rib of mine. I didn't feel much until the booze wore off.

Once, my partner Ron, got up and sang for the crowd and I found out he had a beautiful voice. One guy recorded it and wouldn't give me the tape. He wouldn't even sell it to me. That was the last time I ever heard him sing.

I was quite popular at these runs because of my age. Still in my 20 somethings most of the men were over 35. Just my type. And I theirs. Decadence at it's finest in the 1980's. I could go into some details but I don't think most of the readers want to hear that stuff.

That's all I have time for now. Mardi Gras came next...

Peace & Love

Clayton

No comments: