Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Florida Sunshine

My Life: The first week in Florida and I already knew I had made a big mistake. It started out fine. We talked and got to know each other better. I went with Ken everywhere and learned everything about him. He spent a lot of time at the farm where his mother lived. He loved his horses, fed his cows etc. His sister lived on another piece of the farm with her husband. It seemed like one big happy family. His son would come and visit or stay overnight. His ex wife was a dog groomer and seemed nice enough.

Ah, The facade that people show the rest of the world. It would all unravel and I would get caught up in it. One thing at a time here. Ken invited Tony, his best friend, over to the house to meet me. Tony was a nice looking Italian man and Ken had known him for a few years. When Tony got to the house we talked and drank and smoked some weed and before I knew it, Tony & Ken were naked in the living room and going at it. They asked me to join in and I was so shocked I sorta just watched a little and then left the room. This is the first week I am there and I am supposed to be in a relationship with this guy? No warning that the clothes were coming off!

Ken said afterwards that he thought I would enjoy having the 3 way and that he couldn't just break it off with Tony without some kind of warning. That night he had his son over to the house for the weekend. Now, I had never really been around kids before so I didn't know what to expect. His son seemed like a good kid and he had his own room. What could go wrong, right?

When Ken put his kid to bed, we went in the living room and started talking about me getting a job and bringing in some money to help support "The Family". We talked about how Ken visited his mother, often, and how he would spend the night out at the farm. We talked - there was screaming coming from the kids room, we both jumped up to see what was wrong. It seems he was afraid of the dark and didn't want to sleep alone. Ken calmed him down and we went back to the conversation. Screaming again and crying. He was NOT going to sleep alone and did not like that I was taking time away from him and his father. He wanted to sleep with dad!

I don't know if I was jealous or what but I thought at the time that he should sleep in his own room by himself. I felt he was too old to sleep with dad and that dad shouldn't give in to his every whim. I learned that whenever Ken had his son over, I became secondary. Since this was my first encounter with this type of situation, I had a hard time dealing with it. I began to despise the kid.

Within a month of being there, Ken had spent maybe 1 to 2 nights a week with me. The rest he spent at his mothers. I had to find a job to keep from going insane. I looked and applied everywhere. Art galleries, stores, business, anything!!!! Ocala, Florida was small and filthy and just a horrible little city. I did get my first job as a sales clerk at the mall in the kitchen store "Lecthers". I pretty much had to beg to get it and it only paid minimum wage.

I also found out that first month that Ken's sister was milking his mother for everything she was worth. Getting her to sign over her land to her a little at a time and loaning her money and not paying it back etc etc.

Ken's wife was a lesbian and they only married to make their family's think they were straight. They did have sex a couple of times which produced the one son, Glen. While married, Ken would advertise in sex magazines for men. He would have a picture of his manlihood as part of the ads in the magazines. His wife found out and they divorced. They fought constantly and both of them were alcoholics.

To sum this section up: I am an alcoholic who tried to quit drinking but am now lovers with an alcoholic who still drinks. His son is a cry baby who screams when he doesn't get his way, his mother is overweight and needs help doing everything, his sister is money hungry, his ex is angry and also an alcoholic, he still has sex with other guys and spends little time with me. I AM STILL LONELY!

At least I have a job, for now. LOL

Peace & Love,
Clayton

No comments: