Sunday, March 8, 2009

ARGH!!!!!!

Yes, I am screaming! The movie ended up being a big scam. They wanted me to work with the pretense of being paid. When I asked for a contract in writing they fired me. What a joke.

I got bronchitis last week and had to go to the urgent care facility. Antibiotics and cough syrup seemed to do the trick with a faint cough linguring. Last night I started getting sick again and I keep getting small fevers, more coughing and headaches. I hate being sick.

Scott and I just watched Michael Moore's "Sicko" and I am emotionally exhausted. Every American should watch that movie. What an eye opener! It's no wonder we all hate to go to the hospital.

My life: I'm going to be brief since I'm not feeling well. I stayed with Ken for a week. Met his family, ex wife, son and mother. Everyone was so nice to me and it seemed that Ken really had a lot going for him. The big problem was the whole week we both drank a lot. So much for staying clean.

Ken was a landlord (slumlord) with a couple of trailors. His family had lots of property including the farm where his mother lived. He had seperate house that he owned on his own where he told me he lived. By the end of the week, I was so enamered by him. He asked me to quit my job and move in with him. I said I would.

I knew that everything was going to be better for me but I hated having to tell my boss that I was leaving. He did, afterall, give me everything I needed to build a new life and it seemed ungrateful to me that I would just say thanks and goodbye. I know now how selfish I was was and how stupid I could be.

When I got back to N.C.. I went back to work and didn't say anything. I was scared. I would go home and get plastered. Staying cooped up in my apartment. Ken would call every day to ask when I was moving.

Love & Peace,

Clayton

No comments: