Thursday, April 10, 2008

It had to happen

Of course it had to happen. Just when you think things are getting better another bomb is dropped on you. Scott told me yesterday that the loan for the house fell through and we would not be able to move anytime soon. I kinda just shook my head and walked away. I don't know what to do or say at this point. It seems our finances are not as good as they should be. I won't go into details here because some things just should not be aired in public and need to be worked out in house.

So, with that said, I am trying to figure out my next move. How to clean up this place and make it more livable and how to get rid of a lot of stuff. There WILL be a huge yard sale this year. Anyone need some glasses with geese on them?

I have had a few people tell me that they are enjoying my "Life" story and I appreciate that. I guess I really never thought anyone would read about me but it is fun to remember the things I did. So here comes another chapter:

Pre-High School memories are the weakest in my mind. I kissed my first girl when I was around 4. She was a neighbor and it was scary. I danced with a girl for the first time when I was around 13 at a camp site. I was so excited I ran told my mother I had danced beside a girl! I remember Disneyland at some point and Busch Gardens. Most of my little kid memories are just having fun. One that really sticks out in my mind is when I was around 10. My mother would give me her camera and ask me to take pictures of her. She would get dressed in skimpy negligees and pose on her bed while I played camera man. I took some great pictures of her that I guess she only showed her husband. I want to think that anyway. I know it sounds really bizarre but I don't think it hurt me mentally in any way. What upset me most about my mother back then was the way she would flirt with every man she was around. She knew she was an Italian beauty with very large breasts and she could get most anything she wanted. Sometimes I wondered if my real father was my REAL father. That's something I will never know for sure but I am going to believe that he was. As children the siblings pretty much played outside or watched TV most of the day. The teenage years are some of the most shocking. More on them next time.

So, Scott is off to the hospital again. He has to run some bank errands too. I have my usual work to do. Wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean this, clean that and then eBay. Argh!

I so want to grow my business but I need room. I am cleaning out the sheds outside to see if I can make something out of them. They do leak when it rains as does the basement in the house. So unhealthy but hey, we have to deal for now.

Today I will say hi to a stranger with a smile on my face.

Love & Peace

Clayton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.