Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Grandmother


Just a quick post to put a picture of my Grandmother up. In her 20's and about a year before she passed away at 69 years old. She was a funny woman. Once she said to me "Don't you think my husband has nice legs?" She didn't marry for the first time until she was around 60. She was a single mom in Italy when she left to come to the USA. Her and my mother would argue all the time in Italian. It was very typical to yell at each other every day for them. I guess that's one of the reasons why I don't yell very often. I never did understand what it was all about. Of course, I only learned a little bit of Italian and most of that was cuss words. I did, however, know when they were talking about me.

I almost forgot. She was a psychic and could tell a person about who they were and their lives. She used to tell my Mother stuff until she predicted my brother would die and he did. That's how she made a living. I learned some things from her but I have no where near her talent.

I tend to be the silent angry person but I am learning to let my feelings out. I don't know what is worse. Sometimes I feel I complain way too much. I'm getting old and going through the change - LOL. I think I want to paint my fingernails black - Now that is weird.

Anyway, I love you Gigi and I miss you. You will always be alive in me.

Love & Peace,
Clayton

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute picture, Katy and Dan's little girl calls my mom Grandma Gigi. More PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

Hi Clayton, I think you are aware of the energy the people around you put out...thanks Grandma.

Those pics are great on this blog and YIPPEE on the stole in the unit, I hope that pays a couple months of rent/utilities/food/wounds you get on the Ebay front.

I forgot my log-in, so I have to post as anonymous for now., ANGEL

Keep Loving each Other, Angel