Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life is Short

I got an email today saying a friend of mine passed away yesterday afternoon. She was younger than me and full of life. I don't know what happened since no explanation was in the email but I am very upset over it. We always communicated via email and we sent jokes back and forth to each other. She was a caregiver for her mother for many years. She absolutely was a joy in my life. I will always remember her and I will miss her deeply.

Another friend of mine came by today. She came to say good-bye to Scott and I since she and her husband were moving to Nebraska. I am going to miss her too but at least we can still email and talk. She brought us some fruits and veggies. I have to thank her for taking the time to visit before her move on Monday. With all the packing and things she has to take care of she took the time to visit.

So, in a nutshell, Life Is Short. We all need to take the time to enjoy each other and smell the roses. Laugh, cry, play and scream. I know that everyone I meet touches my life in one way or another and I am grateful for that. Some people teach me to be more kind while others teach me to change my attitudes. If I meet someone I don't like, they will still have taught me something. At the least: Not to be like them. LOL

I have been very busy today and need to get back to work. I will post again soon and continue my life story. For now, I wanted to say "I Love you All". Thank you for being a friend!

Have some fun,
Clayton

1 comment:

Sharon Lynn said...

Yes, Life Is Short! I learned that esp. during the time my Dad was dying of cancer, my brother died from alcoholism, etc.

We need to make each day count. We need to do what we can to "Pay It Forward." Remember to reach out in love. Listen, be there but don't forget to reach out to others when you have a bad day and this last part is something that I still have to fight to remember.

I do have one question. I amke a mean pumpkin pe from scratch using homemade pureed pumpkin without any preservatives. Would you both like one? I do use Splenda in it unless that is a problem. if you'd like one, I can make one.